TERMS of SERVICE
- The Terms of Service is subject to any future changes at our own discretion.
- The Liquor Cellar UK is operated officially by Johns Wine Store / JOHNS - The Liquor Cellar, situated in St Ives, Cornwall UK.
- The prices available on this website are exclusive to The Liquor Cellar. Prices within our St Ives store may vary.
- Johns Wine Store / JOHNS - The Liquor Cellar are the intellectual property owners of this website. This website contains some imagery and content that is intellectually owned by the product(s) owner(s). We respect their intellectual property rights. We do not claim ownership of said content or imagery, or sell said content or imagery.
- Our VAT Number is:
- The content on our website is updated regularly and as accurate at possible. We can not promise that this will always be the case.
- All prices on our website can change at any time, without customer notification, should we choose to do so.
- The totality of your charge will be displayed when you place your order. Please check the order total before purchasing.
- Product prices on our website do not include the delivery fee. Delivery fee must be chosen upon checkout.
- We only accept Great British Pound Sterling as our currency.
- We are allowed to change any parts or content of our website without notice.
- We are not responsible of your accessibility to our website.
- Although we check each and every product before it is shipped to you (the customer), we are not liable for faults, damage, loss, or the wear & tear of the product(s) we sell. However, should any of those instances be reported to us via our contact information, we will honour you (the customer) with our decision to (or not to) take action in rectifying the situation.
- If you are a business owner buying our products for re-sale, we are not responsible for loss of profits or business interruptions.
- We are not to be held responsible for any virus infections or service attacks that may harm your computer or your experience using this website.